Monday, April 11, 2011

Mini Shampoo Bottles! YAY!

April 11, 2011

I love, love, love staying at hotels. And no, I do not mean staying at the Super 8 off of I-95 because you have no other choice. I am talking about the hotels where just lying in the bed makes your whole body turn to jello because the sheets are so soft. Where there is a mini bottle of Veuve in the fridge and fresh flowers on the coffee table.

My favorite part of a great hotel room is the bathroom. The minute I walk into my hotel room I immediately check out the bathroom to see if it is the ideal place to sip my champagne while poofing my hair and applying my rouge.

What I always hope for is a bathroom with a giant shower and wall to wall carrara marble. One with a fantastic vanity and slippers that actually fit my tiny feet. Here are a few that I certainly would not mind checking out.


Mosaic shower, Park Hyatt Paris

Simplicity at its best. Nim Hotel, Copenhagen.

Love the vanity! Encore, Las Vegas

Not a dog bowl, a foot bath! Hyatt Andaz, NYC.

With that view I would never leave this modern masterpiece. The Standard Hotel, NYC.

Clean lines with another fantastic view. The Regent, Bal Harbour.

This is my dream bathroom in my dream city. The Fours Seasons, Milan.

Could not find where this was, but that's okay I probably will never stay there anyway. A girl can dream though.

1 comment:

  1. The last bathroom looks like it's in Sienna or somewhere in Italy.

    They all kind of remind me of our bathroom on Chestnut!

    ReplyDelete