Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Florals Galore!

Spring is finally here. The trees are green and the flowers have bloomed. This is by far my favorite time of year. I just love flowers and I love gardening. Sadly, I don’t live in a place where I can stare at a beautiful garden all year long.

So wouldn’t it be great to have a room that looked like a beautiful garden! I know, floral patterns are not everybody’s thing but when done right I think it can make any room the happiest place in the house. Here are so great rooms that I would love to sit in on a cold winter day.


I love the look of the matching patterns of the wallpaper and the drapes.

An amazing floral mural.

The House Beautiful bathroom is great with the wallpaper done on the ceilings.

Love the wallpaper, love the bathroom. As Coco Chanel would say "before you leave the house, take one thing off". That one thing is the hideous clock!

This is very cool, not sure if it is a wallpaper, but I like it!

I am a sucker for pink and green. Not tons of florals but it sure feels like spring to me!

I am really liking the touch of pink velvet.

Shabby chic is not really my taste, but this was at least done well. And I do like the wallpaper. It makes me think of all the classic 80's Ralph Lauren prints or some good ole Laura Ashley.

It can be difficult to do florals with modern but this designer hit the nail on the head.


No comments:

Post a Comment