Monday, April 18, 2011

"I will take mine Al Fresco!"

April 19, 2011

This is the time of year when you take the cover off those grills, and give them a good cleaning. The time of year when that porch of yours is put too good use. It is time to eat outside!!

As long as there is a subtle breeze to keep away the pesky no see ums, I love dining al fresco. Whether it be on my porch on Kiawah, my rooftop in Washington DC or eating at a great restaurant where they have tables on the sidewalk I really don’t think there is anything better than a great outdoor dining area. So for those of you looking for a fun spring project, here are a few ideas to jazz up that back yard, roof , fire escape or sidewalk!


A fantastic roof deck in the UK

A little wisteria courtesy of House Beautiful

oooo.. NAPA!
Loving the chandelier outside look.

Bad Ass in Bangkok.

Betsy Johnsons Mexican casa! Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment