Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Office Overhaul, by Beau

March 30, 2011

The sun is out and the flowers are blooming, which means it is that time of year. I know all of you have been putting it off, but it is time for spring cleaning! So many of us dread it, but the fact that I am just a bit obsessive compulsive means I just love to clean, organize and get things perfectly in their place.

I feel that one of the most important spaces in a person’s home to keep in organizational bliss is the home office. Whether it is the place you spend all day running your global empire or just the place you pay your bills and sit at your computer spending hours Facebook stalking, it should be your sanctuary of calm.

The ladies at Beauregard have been busy, busy as they prepare to redecorate their own office. They have been doing lots of research on other fabulous spaces to get some inspiration and here are a few ideas that we all could use.


The founder of Jimmy Choo, Tamar Mellon's sleek space.

Loving the wallpaper in this study out of Country Living.

Nothing says peace and quiet like a white on white work space.

I know plenty of men that would not mind this room in their house.

A wrapping room. I would love to have this room during the holidays.

Kelly Wearstler's home office in the color of the moment, Honeysuckle. She is so cool.

I like this room because I feel anybody could recreate this look easily in their own home.

A library ladder, both functional and fabulous.

Love her dresses, love her office. Monique Lhuillier's home office.

Another one that could be easily recreated.

I am thinking of doing something similar but using grass cloth instead.

Nate Berkus' home office. Awesome walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment