Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Martyn Lawrence-Bullard = AMAZING!

So anyone who knows me knows that traveling is my passion. I will go anywhere and do anything (well just about anything). I do not consider traveling to be lying on the beach at some horrific Sandals type mega resort with a not so low cal pina colada in my hand. Traveling to me is immersing yourself fully into the culture of the country you are in. You should be eating the strange food, dancing the crazy dances, taking every little bit of it in. This is why I absolutely love designer Martyn Lawrence-Bullard.

One of Architectural Digest’s top 100 designer’s in the world, he has a taste for the exotic that few designers have the ability to pull off. He takes his love for exotic travel and brings it in to a client’s home like no one has seen before. And his new line for Schumacher is the ultimate proof of this. With fantastic ikats, paisleys, and hand woven silks and velvets he makes you just yearn for a fantastic new travel adventure! Here is a little taste of some of his fabulous projects and his new line for Schumacher.


Love the warmness in this room.

Over the top? Maybe. Fantastic? Definitely!!

Marjorelle, Kaba Kaba and Marrakech.

Ikat in jewel, Sikar in jewel and Sinhala Linen
Adras Ikat in Sky

The face of brilliance.

Love, Love and Love!



Cheryl Tieg's Home

My personal fave

I do love me some purple!
Colony Palm Hotel, Palm Springs.

I know two ladies that would put those shells in
their purse if they were eating at this table.


1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with him! Did you see his collection on One Kings Lane...I have a post in the works! xx

    ReplyDelete