Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Coming Out of The Closet

I am a gypsy. I have been for a few years. Washington, Miami, Africa, Cayman Islands, and now Charleston. What a whirlwind! Now I am not complaining, at all. I have had some incredible adventures that I would not trade for anything. But I have to say, living out of a suitcase has started to wear thin on me. Then last week my mom suggested I put a shoe rack in my car. And I actually I thought to myself, that is not a bad idea. Seriously?!

What I would love most, is to just have all my stuff in one place and to have one giant closet to put it all in. I don't need a huge house or even a great big bathroom bathroom. All I want is just one massive, perfectly organized closet. So it made me think, if I were to pick my perfect closet, what would it look like? So here are a few celebrity closets that would certainly fit the bill for me and I think just about every girl I know. But I guess for now I am going to be looking into clothing bars and shoe racks that could fit in my Mini Cooper.


Aerin Lauder. Digging the desk.

I don't know a man who wouldn't love Ralph's closet.

Tamara Mellon ( aka Jimmy Choo) with her
unbelievable shoe collection.

The pop of orange looks fab in Tory Burch's killer wardrobe.

Loving the simplicity of Nate Berkus' NYC closet.

Pleasantly surprised that Rachel Zoe has a totally disheveled closet.

Would you be surprised if I told you this closet belonged to Paris Hilton?
Probably not.

Mariah Carey's closet does not totally do it for me.
But beggars can't be choosers.

Kelly Wearstler always does it right.

I like how Eva Longoria's closet has a slight masculine look to it.

Nikki Hilton looking very chic with her simplistic style.


Okay this one below may not be the biggest but it certainly is the best. And if you don't know who it belongs to then you have rocks in your head and we are no longer friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment